Following up part i of 20 things about me, we now introduce Ryan, the creative genius, box folding extraordinaire and better looking half of TFPR&Co. Enjoy!
Jumping for joy
- I am a Kiwi
- I hate cheese, yet, if I was to choose 10 foods to live on for the rest of my life, Haloumi would be one of them.
- I also love sport. I represented NZ in age group sport for Basketball, Athletics, and Handball, and hopefully Beach Handball next month! I also took up Aussie Rules when I moved over, something I had always planned to do if I ever moved to Australia.
Didn't I say I was a Kiwi?
- I typically don’t get stressed, even when 4 weeks of uni work was deleted 2 days before hand in. I actually went home to bed and sorted it out the next day.
- Since I was a kid, I always wanted to be an architect. My friends and I used to design houses with tunnels linking them so we didn’t have to go outside to visit each other.
- I am an architect.
- I laugh out loud when I realise we can probably call ourselves ‘fashion designers’.
- I love animals also, but am not a vegetarian. I’d probably consider myself a meatatarian (that is definitely a thing right?)
- I used to despise Taylor Swift, telling Rose when we met that I would never, ever, ever, listen to her. How times have changed.
- When we had Theo, we had actually been together longer when Rose was pregnant than not. I had left my job, and was moving over when we found out, so she can rest easy that I didn’t move over just for the baby.
- I cried more than Theo when he was born. Definitely the best moment of my life, without question
- I bite my nails and hate it but can’t help it. If anyone has tips to stop, let me know.
- I hate fitness trackers. Serious waste of money / best marketing ploy ever. Just cause you know how many steps you have taken, it won’t change the way you live. At least after a week of having it anyway.
- I am very opinionated.
- My dream car is a Porsche 911. My Grandma told me when I was a kid that she would buy me one before she dies. Firstly, she probably didn’t know what it was and how much they cost. Secondly, she now has dementia so probably won’t remember telling me that…
- I would move to New York in a heartbeat. Now, how to convince Rose?!
- Most times if you DM us, starting it with ‘Hey Lovely’, it is probably me that reads it and replies bahahaha. Loops too… yup, that’s me.
- I am ambidextrous to an extent. I can throw with both hand, shoot a basketball with both hands, play cricket left handed, bowl left handed, started playing golf as a kid left handed, but now play right.
- Although I now live in Queensland, I am more comfortable in a really cold climate. Did I tell you I love to ski?
- Nothing makes me happier than seeing other people smile.
One of my favourite past times... twinning with Theo